Salario Mensual Bruto : $ 110,000 MXP
Ubicación de la posición: México, Ciudad de México, Insurgentes Sur
Horario: Lunes a Viernes , Flexible, Hibrido, trabajo desde casa
Fecha de publicación: 05.06.2022
Acerca de la empresa
Nuestro cliente es:
Blacktrust - trust in the world
Operación en diferentes países en Latinoamérica.
La más grande, escalable y rápida plataforma de Screening y Background Check en México y LatAm.
Con Blacktrust, se automatizan procesos para obtener información para tomar mejores decisiones
8 años de operación - 50 colaboradores
Centrada en el cuidar a sus colaboradores, con una cultura inclusiva y de desarrollo junto con la empresa
Nota: Se requiere Nivel Avanzado/Alto de Inglés por lo que la descripción del puesto y proceso de aplicación es en este idioma.
Strategic thinking and results - Act as a Business Partner to take the company to the next level.
Accounting – Assure consistency and accuracy of company’s financial information
Controlling & FP&A– Establish company budgets, pricing and control procedures for adherence to budgets.
Internal Controls – Supervision of internal control, systems and procedures
Cash Management – Strategic cash flow planning and management.
Business Information Systems – Develop and maintain systems.
Taxes & Compliance - Assure consistency and accuracy of company’s tax information and calcs
A) Strategic thinking and results:
● Managing the organization's overall risk and liquidity.
● Driving growth initiatives.
● Increase confidence in forecasts
● Aim for real-time data
● Reduce friction
● Improve cash management and profitability
● Build a strategic plan and budget to hit targets
● Build and lead a world-class finance team
● Monthly financial statements according to Mexican NIF ́s
● Company’s chart of accounts and accounting policy manual.
● Follow all accounting and financial company policies.
● Establish the necessary procedures to ensure timely and accurate recording of all financial
● Publish accurate, complete internal financial reports
● Review monthly reconciliations.
● Help establish and maintain accurate records of all capital additions and depreciation.
● Supervision of monthly payroll distribution.
● Plan and coordinate the annual audit with the external auditors.
● Supervision of the B2R process
C) Controlling & FP&A
● Prepare a detailed annual & monthly financial budget with cash flow analysis.
● Cost control
● BU ́s P&L
● Annual Plan
● Business Models Analysis
D) Internal Controls
● Definition of policies & process
● Supervision of internal control, systems and procedures (investments, acquisitions, purchases, signatures, powers, inventory, O2C, P2P, etc.).
● Maintain accurate control and forecasts of the expenditures and investments and reflect this control in the management monthly accounts.
● Transfer pricing analysis and reports
● Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
E) Cash Management
● Cash flow preparation and analysis.
● Bank & investment accounts administration and control
● Corporate Credit Cards administration and control
● Procure to pay process. Accounts payable administration, control and reports
● Order to cash process. Billing and collections administration, control and reports
F) Business Information Systems
● Manage administration system
● Support for selection & implementation Of the ERP, CRM and other administration systems
● Lead data generation and data mining efforts
● Planning, preparing, and paying annual and monthly State and Federal tax returns
● Annual and monthly informative tax information
● Electronic accounting for tax report purposes
● Fiscal & financial strategies
○ Planning for employees, partners and company
○ Legal and statutory structure
● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business
● Bilingual (English and Spanish)
● +5 years of experience in Sr Finance Level positions or similar positions
● Proficient in Microsoft Office / G Suite
● Deep understanding of finance functions to design and create complex financial and
administrative schemes to support business goals
● Experienced in diverse Business Models Companies
● Experienced in startups
● Experienced in ERPs
● Strong analytical background, business oriented and attention to detail.
● Strong understanding of accounting, tax, treasury, internal controls, SOX, financial systems and
● Proven track record of high integrity decision making with strong focus on compliance
● Consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
● Effective problem-solving skills.
● Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers as
well as with other stakeholders.
● Challenge the status-quo, adept/creative at finding ways to incorporate financial and nonfinancial
data to analyze business opportunities/decisions.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and the ability to multi-task.
● Ability to work in complex environment